Exchanges of microfilms between departments
Loans to the Departmental Archives of Seine-et-Marne anothers department
Readers of the Seine-et-Marne Departmental Archives who wish to place orders to another department, must :
- be registered and have a reader card valid for the current year ;
- know the desired shelf marks at the department to which the order will be addressed ;
- complete the order form provided in the reading room of the Departmental Archives of Seine-et-Marne ;
- bring envelopes and/or packages requested by the department from which the reels will be ordered (details for each department in the digital area or on their websites) ;
- bring a 2.55 Euro stamp.
Loan by the Departmental Archives of Seine-et-Marne to other departments
For orders made by readers of other departments to the Departmental Archives of Seine-et-Marne :
- For an order made through the Departmental Archives Service of the place of residence: submit an order form indicating the desired shelf marks, enclosing two Colossimo brand flexible pouches at 7.95 € each (one to send and the other to return the reels).
- If the order is sent directly by email to the Departmental Archives of Seine-et-Marne, the departmental Archives Service to which the coils are to be shipped must send confirmation of the order by mail enclosing one of the Colossimo brand flexible pouches at 7.95 € (to send the reels).